Friday, June 20, 2014

The Art Street

          Today, I went the Art Street to see a lot of wonderful pictures. It was a sunny day. We followed Mr. Cabalu and Ms. Foster to this wonderful street, there were a lot of good pictures. Like 3D pictures, personal portraits, or some abstract pictures, and I pick two of them to be my favorite pictures, let's talk about it.
           The first one is my favorite one in these pictures. It's a picture about Star Wars. Second, The artist used the good tones and it can make it look more close to reality. Then, the metal part of Darth Vader's helmet and armor are paint really well, because the artist used the good light tone to show the metal part.
           My second favorite picture is the picture of Michael Jackson. First, I love Michael Jackson. Second, this artist used the masses of tones with the lines. It can make picture look more close to real. Finally, this artist used a lot of stars on MJ's cloth. Every star has different color. So they made the picture between the abstract and portrait. I had a wonderful time on that street.











No comments:

Post a Comment