Thursday, June 12, 2014

What I will do in this wonderful Summer

           I'm Ken, who moved to America from China. I'm 13 years old this year, but I'm kind of tall for a 13-year-old teenager, so everyone when they first meet me probably thinks I'm older than 15 or in high school at least, but the truth is I'm 13 and only 7th grade boy and I'll take the Summer School this year.
           In this summer, I'll do a lot of good things. First, I'm a ESL student. So I have to pass ESL and go to the regular class. Second, I'll go to the Vancouver, the place where my oldest cousin live. And I'm very happy about Mr.Bornt allow me to bring my iguana Alex to school, I have to because my parents will not in America in this summer and I'll live at dorm so if I don't take him to school he probable will die, and I don't want that happen. Finally, let's do something and have fun in this wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment